Security Doors Skydas Premium
SKYDAS PREMIUM is the most resistant door against burglary. They have an unique and patented construction that was created under the entire knowledge of our company about burglaries. The testers from the laboratory IFT Rosenheim, Germany, tried to break this door for 77 minutes using various burlgary tools, but they were not able to break them!
After these tests, our door SKYDAS PREMIUM was awarded the 4th security class (WK4) according to ENV 1627 standard. One of the locks installed inside the door must be no lower than 7th security class. Obviously armoured, 3-direction lock is protected by two drilling resistant manganese plates. The locks are covered in protective steel boxes.
SKYDAS PREMIUM has an excellent sound insulation (to 45 dB) and can fight against fire for 45 minutes.
NEW! Skydas Premium FB is a bullet-proof version of the door, which was tested in Germany, Beschussamtes Ulm laboratory according to the standard EN1522. The door can be single, double, and with a bullet-proof glass. Awarded level of bullet resistance is FB4 (resistant to 9 mm handgun shots).
SKYDAS PREMIUM is suitable for an apartment and also for private . The door can be single or double (for houses), opened inwards or outwards.
Structural features of resistance
- The lock is armoured and protected by 2 drilling plates.
- The bodies of all locks are installed in steel boxes.
- All hinges have height adjustment mechanisms.
- On the hinge side, there are eight 16mm diameter locking points.
- On the lock side, there are six locking points and 2 additional directed up and down. A separate protective sleeve secures each lock pin in the door frame.
- The door leaf is of: grating, steel sheet and grating again, so even if the outside part was damaged, the door is under protection by the last 2 components.
- 2x thermal insulation: a 3 cm layer of rock wool on each side of the steel sheet. It provides excellent sound and thermal insulation for your home.
- The entire ultra strong structure is covered by finishing board . You can customise colour and design.
- The lock pins are protected against damage by a 15 mm thick bent profile.
- The frame is fixed in the opening by 17 pins, protected by steel liners of 24 mm.
Standard door set
- Door frame – bent L-shaped profile of 115 mm, fixed in the door aperture by 17 plugs, protected from cutting by steel liners of 24 mm. Thermal insulation made by rock wool or foam.
- Door leaf – triple metal construction with full thermal insulation. Total width of the leaf is 91 mm.
- Reinforced, adjustable hinges with supporting bearings covered with 2 pieces of chrome-plated finishing caps.
- 8 protective pins for door hinges (16 mm).
- 2 pieces insulation seals.
- Outside and inside door leaf finish board is painted by your choice.
- Outside architraves.
- Locks – at least one of the locks can not be lower than 7th security class.
- Both locks are covered by protective boxes of steel. The armoured lock is protected by 2 drilling resistant plates.
- The lock rods of three directions are additionally protected by steel tubes.
Door frame is L-shaped 115 mm wide. It is wider than ordinary armoured door and it has 8 bending edges that reinforce the frame. The frame is fixed by 17 plugs, which are protected by steel liners of 24 mm. Internal leaf construction is reinforced by rigid edges that do not allow deforming the door easily during burglary. One of the locks must be no lower than 7th security class. Steel boxes cover the locks. The armoured lock is protected by 2 drilling resistant manganese plates and each lock pin is protected by a protective sleeve.
Excellent sound insulation
Due to door structure by 60 mm rock wool that the thermal and sound insulation of SKYDAS PREMIUM is even 45 dB.
This door is especially tight and therefore, perfectly shuts out the odours and smoke from the outside.
Skydas Premium has additional fire resistant components. It is able to protect from fire for as long as 45 minutes. The tests were carried out and the certificate NR. 271 36831 was issued in IFT Rosenheim (Germany) testing laboratory. Fire resistance is recommended in apartment buildings, where fire can spread from another apartament or when the door is set on fire, and in private houses – from the boiler room or garage.
Durable and lasting, convenient to use
All SKYDAS doors are manufactured by programmed machines Amada, which can process metal with the microscopic precision, therefore, their construction is very accurate and straight. As hinges with supporting bearings are used, the doors can be open and close very easy, despite of heavier weight, specific to the metal doors. After 200,000 cycles of opening and closing, the construction of the door is completely intact.
The inside of the door has no closed cavities, the entire metal construction is covered in powder coating, that ensure protection against corrosion.
The door finish is made of waterproof, certified Belgian board Umidax HLS, which can be milled without bothering about flaking or bulging its characteristics. The board is painted in your selected polyurethane paint that does not discolour for many years.
Under necessity, door finish can be easily replaced.
It is recommended to use galvanized steel RUUKKI for entrance door construction.
Simple to take care of
Painted board door finish is easy to clean.
Choose a design from nearly 200, or we can manufacture a door according to a project created by an architect or us.
The door is manufactured precisely according to necessary measurements.
Burglar resistance certificate is applicable to single- leaf door measurements 2200 x 1000 mm, double door- 2200 x 1500 mm. The height and width of the door can be increased by 10% or reduced by 20%.
Fire resistance EI45 of the fire resistant door is applicable to measurements up to 2230x 1010 mm.